Wow. I've got a friend who will be very upset. He really likes this band.
Never heard anything about it just stumbled on it. Im a fan of the band.
Avenged Sevenfold drummer, James Sullivan (28), was found dead at his home - MyDeathSpace.com
[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rev]The Rev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
GO VOLS
Wow. I've got a friend who will be very upset. He really likes this band.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Yeh I don't watch mtv much but I do flip to it from time to time and never heard the first thing about it. Their a good band
GO VOLS
Waking the Fallen was a solid album. After that they became Mallcore and in the realm of the worst band ever created, Disturbed. Sad though when anyome passes away
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks